Love. Nurture. Grow. is the ultimate hair care program for black women with hair problems who want to achieve the healthier, longer hair of their dreams.
Love. Nurture. Grow. is strongly committed to the privacy of all its users. We understand you value your privacy, and we do too. We want you to always be confident that your Love. Nurture. Grow. experience is safe and secure. If you have any additional privacy or security questions after reading this information, please contact us.
What kind of information does Love. Nurture. Grow. collect from me and what does Love. Nurture. Grow. do with it?
Love. Nurture. Grow. collects four different types of information from you when you use the Love. Nurture. Grow. service, website, or software.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Love. Nurture. Grow. is a personalized service, and therefore, we collect personally identifiable information from you. Personally identifiable information means any information that may be used to identify you, including, but not limited to, your name and email address. You provide us with this personally identifiable information voluntarily through optional submissions, such as registration forms and login pages. For example, to create an account with us and use Love. Nurture. Grow., you are asked to submit some basic registration information including a valid email address and password. We use this personally identifiable information to provide and improve our services, customize your user experience, secure your account, and prevent fraud. We also use your email address to communicate with you about Love. Nurture. Grow.’s products and services, but you may choose to opt out of these mailings at any time. WE DO NOT SHARE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES.
- Private Content. Private content includes your personal information that you voluntarily submit and Love. Nurture. Grow. collects to help you learn healthy hair care practices. Private content includes calendar entries, journal entries, photos, and other similar private information. Because you input private content into your own secured account, this private content is accessible only to you. WE DO NOT SHARE PRIVATE CONTENT WITH ANY THIRD PARTY. The Love. Nurture. Grow. service includes relevant advertising and related links that may be based on the private content you have added to your account. We may provide third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated non-personally identifying information from your private content, so that they may deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Public Content. Public content includes any information you submit to Love. Nurture. Grow. outside of your secured account. For example, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself when you participate in Love. Nurture. Grow. sponsored public contests, message boards, blogs, or other community features that are accessible by general visitors and other users. This information is public content because people do not need a password to access or view this content on our site. This public content (including photographs and videos) that you choose to post outside of your secured account is not private.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Love. Nurture. Grow. collects non-personally identifiable information from you as you use the Love. Nurture. Grow. software and service. Similar to other web services, Love. Nurture. Grow. automatically records information based on your account activity and use of our site or services. We do this to improve our service, and to customize content and advertising. We may use third parties to help us analyze non-personally identifiable information that we obtain from you and to help us serve advertisements on the site. Third parties may also use the non-personally identifiable information for their business purposes, such as to report aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about the use of their services and technologies in connection with the Services. To stop certain companies from analyzing your data, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/.
Love. Nurture. Grow. collects the following types of non-personally identifiable information, which we may share with third parties (or allow the third parties to collect the non-personally identifiable information directly) to help us operate the Love. Nurture. Grow. service or software, such as advertisers, ad serving vendors, and business partners.
- Aggregated Data. Love. Nurture. Grow. collects user information and content (including private content) in the aggregate as you use our site and services to analyze our overall user demographics and usage patterns. Aggregate data does not contain any personally identifiable information.
- Server Logs. Love. Nurture. Grow. collects information from our server logs. These logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser details, the date and time of your request and certain information about your usage of our site and service.
- Links. Love. Nurture. Grow. may track whether links to external web sites are followed, and whether advertisements provided to you are clicked.
Do you share my information with third parties?
It is our policy to not share any information collected by us that is personally identifiable to you with third parties, except when we believe we are required to do so by law. We do share non-personally identifiable information with third parties as described above.
Will you transfer my information to a third party?
How do I access or correct my information collected by Love. Nurture. Grow.?
As a Love. Nurture. Grow. user, you will have the opportunity to review and modify your personally identifiable information and your private content any time you log onto your Love. Nurture. Grow. account using an email address and password listed on the account.
What if I live outside of the United States?
Love. Nurture. Grow.’s site and services are hosted in the United States. If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, you are transferring your personal data into the United States when you use the Love. Nurture. Grow. service. Many regions, such as the European Union, have data collection protections that differ from U.S. law.
How does Love. Nurture. Grow. maintain security?
Love. Nurture. Grow. is strongly committed to protecting your information. Love. Nurture. Grow. uses several industry best standard methods of securing user information and data. Examples of our security measures include, where appropriate, firewalls and secure socket layers. We also maintain strict limits on who at Love. Nurture. Grow. can access the information databases that contain your information. Since there is no such thing as perfect security over the internet, we cannot guarantee 100% security. However, in the unlikely case of a security breach on our databases, we will take immediate steps to resolve the problem swiftly and effectively.
How do I contact Love. Nurture. Grow.?
Postal Mail Address:
Love. Nurture. Grow.
P. O. Box 153572
San Diego, CA 92115